If your staff has more than one seller and all the information about customers is
scattered on spreadsheets, e-mails, notes and stickers - you are losing money. If
your business depends on regular customers and managers can’t divide them among
themselves, probably, your profit has been long in competitors’ pockets. CRM-Systems
are designed for account and control business processes, facilitating the workflow for
both employees and the manager.
So, what is CRM? In simple words, it is a business management program. The
correct implementation of CRM in the working process of an enterprise can
increase profits to 50%, halve the processing time for applications
and at the same time reduce costs. A unique CRM-System will take your business to a new level.
Benefits of CRM-System implementation:
* CRM protects customer data - an unscrupulous employee won’t be able to take the customer
base upon dismissal. Only you will have general access to all contacts, while managers will
only interact with “their” clients.
* The entire history of interaction with the customer will be displayed in one click, so it
will be much easier for new employees to get involved in the workflow. Also the system will
offer ready-made solutions and prevent gross mistakes in work.
* User preferences and habits' data will allow you to send them personalized and relevant
offers, which will significantly improve the customer experience and increase their loyalty.
* Automation of repetitive tasks will allow employees to spend less time searching and
manual data entry, so they will sell more.
* The time for processing applications and offers is reduced, which significantly
Each dollar invested in CRM gives nine dollars of profit if the system meets the needs of the
specifics of your business. We offer an individual approach to development and
create a unique IT-solution.
Web services for CRM by GrandSoft don't require the expensive system equipment and lengthy
staff training. We focus on a user-friendly interface and easy control, so you can work on
any device (computer, tablet, and even smartphone), from any place with the Internet.